Coca-Cola’s “Swelter Stopper” is making its way to San Diego August 11th-12th. The Coca-Cola “Swelter Stopper” is a giant mobile trailer stopping at parks and special events across the U.S. this summer. It is designed as a place for attendees to stay cool, have fun, and refresh. The best part is that it’s FREE for everyone!
During their national summer tour, Coca-Cola will be bringing the “Swelter Stopper” to SeaWorld in San Diego, California August 11th, and will also stop at the San Diego Safari Park in Escondido, California August 12th.
Starting at 12 p.m., there are several activities you and your kids can enjoy inside the custom-built traveling trailer; dancing to a DJ, playing X-Box, and grabbing some ice-cold Coke from the “Perfect Serve” ice bar complete with Coke-attired servers.
One especially cool activity, is making and sending a video message to the Coca-Cola “8-Pack” Olympic athletes in London!
The “Swelter Stopper” isn’t just cool, it will cool you down, too.
What can you do inside the Coca-Cola Swelter Stopper?
1. Get cool with blasts of frosty air!
2. Treat yourself to an ice cold Coca-Cola from the “Perfect Serve” ice bar.
3. Go head-to-head with your friends at the X-Box boxing game station.
4. Show some love with a video shout out to the Coke 8-pack of Olympic athletes.
5. Show off your dance moves to our DJ’s Swelter Stopper play list.
Get in. Cool out.
Visit the official website:http://www.swelterstopper.com/
Disclaimer: I received tickets to SeaWorld to visit the park and the Swelter Stopper.